- Definition and implementation of a business IT operational model
- Definition of the IT strategy
- Definition and implementation of the sourcing strategy
- Continuous improvement and innovation
- Risk Management
- Performance Management
Asfalys consultants bring added-value to our customers thanks to their expertise in multiple domains of project management including:
- Program / Project Management
- Project Management Office
- Business / Functional / Technical Analysis
- Test Management
- Release Management
- Organisational Governance
- Structured approach to enterprise architecture and its governance
- Approach based on the TOGAF repository for Business, Information, Applications and Technologies including Security Architecture
- Definition and management of the Architecture Unit
- Governance of the various suppliers involved
- Definition of stakeholder roles and responsibilities
- Definition and implementation of the demand management process
- Prioritization of projects
- Based on the COBIT process maturity model
In an increasingly competitive world, efficiency is key.
Our consultants have the right expertise to challenge high level processes (cf. methodologies such as Lean 6 Sigma) or describe As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Inventory of existing processes, tools, service levels and actors
- Identification of operating weaknesses
- Establishment of performance indicators
- Identification of improvements
- Development of the RACI matrix
- Analysis of the existing service catalog
- Establishing SLA's as a baseline
- Managing the evolution of the service catalog
- Monitoring of commitments, targeted reporting, service review, satisfaction survey
Asfalys consultants are sensitive to risks, regardless of their mission type. On top of this risk awareness, Risk Management is one of Asfalys' area of expertise that enables companies to mitigate their risks.
Besides, Asfalys has developped a standardised risk assessment tool to tackle risk management issues.
Asfalys collaborates with experienced consultants who assist companies in successfully going through different types of change.
For instance, changes in the company's culture, alignment of the different business lines to a new corporate strategy, changes on the processes with impact on employees and their way of working.
Asfalys's security team consists of highly skilled, certified IT security experts and engineers.
Asfalys's security consultants are personally engaged in your project from initation to completion, and dedicate themselves to your needs when retaining our services on an ongoing basis.
Throughout every consulting project, Asfalys shares its best practices and corporate knowledge. We transfer our expertise to your organisation, providing you with a level set and the ability to confidently monitor, manage, and improve your risk and compliance posture on an ongoing basis.
Digital certificate management
Public Key Infrastructure
Vulnerability and risk assessments
Internal and external penetration testing
Policy and plan development
Configuration management, design, and remediation
Enterprise security architecture, design and delivery
Security operations management
IT risk management and compliance
In order to help companies to increase their level of quality on business solutions, Asfalys provides experienced resources and competences in testing applications and especialy in implementing automation.
- Programme Assistance/Portfolio Manager
- Establishment of dashboards presenting the various indicators relating to the progress of projects, level of SLA's, improvement of processes, etc.
- Financial monitoring services
- Management/allocation of direct and indirect costs (Activity Based Costing model)
- Budget Cycle Management (My ABCM)